The Neutrals Diversity Alliance (NDA) increases diversity in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) proceedings. NDA’s mission is to:
- Provide a more diverse pool of qualified neutrals to facilitate the resolution of labor and employment disputes involving employees/companies.
- Serve as a national model for increasing diversity in ADR.
- Increase opportunities for minorities to serve as neutrals in labor and employment ADR matters.
- Create an alternative third-party facilitator which can be used by employers to ensure minority neutrals have a greater likelihood for selection on cases.
- Educate companies about the need to proactively consider diverse neutrals in the administration of the ADR program.